Stone benchtops are becoming increasingly popular in Australia and if you’re a Perth homeowner looking to transform your kitchen from mediocre to magnificent, you’ve come to the right place. Read on.
Stone benchtops are stylish and functional in equal measures—making an excellent investment for any modern kitchen—they come in an endless choice of stunning styles too. To help you make the very best choice for your Perth kitchen, we’re going to look at 10 top stone benchtop designs for 2021—styles that are timeless, trendy, and have that ‘wow’ factor. But, before we do, let’s take a quick glimpse at the home-boosting benefits of stone benchtops.
Why choose stone benchtops for your Perth kitchen?Stone benchtops offer a range of perks for Perth homeowners looking to upgrade their kitchens. Here are the biggest benefits of choosing quality stone benchtops for your kitchen:
- Stone benchtops are smooth and functional, making them comfortable to the touch and excellent for many purposes including cooking, working, organising, and hosting.
- Stone benchtops are incredibly easy to clean and maintain—they’re also built to withstand lots of wear and tear.
- As stone benchtops are timeless, they won’t go out of trend. This means that your kitchen will always look fresh and modern.
- Stone benchtops retain their look and shine for far longer than many wood or laminate alternatives.
- Due to their superior quality and sheer popularity, stone benchtops are highly sought after. So, not only will your kitchen look and feel incredible but you will also add value to your home. A real win-win.
The top 10 stone benchtop designs of the momentStone benchtops typically come in light, medium or dark tones. Depending on your decor type and style preferences, you should first decide which tone will suit your kitchen the best. From there, you can narrow down your search to find a pattern, motif or design style that you basically can’t live without (you’ll have fun browsing, the choice is immense). While there are a seemingly endless amount of designs to choose from, here are (in our professional opinion), the top 10 stone benchtop designs for 2021, and beyond:
- Amerillo (Marble)
- Breccia Paradiso (Marble)
- Rosso Venora (Marble)
- Stella Vermont (StellaStone)
- Diamond Black (StellaStone)
- Madreperla (StellaStone)
- Baltic Brown (Granite)
- Orion (Granite)
- Verde Marinace (Granite)
- Bianco Antico Brushed (Granite)
These top 10 stone benchtop designs are hot right now—but as wonderful as they are—they’re only the tip of the iceberg. You can browse our full range of stone benchtops, including many subtle variations of the above top picks for 2021 by visiting our dedicated store pages:
If you’ve found the perfect stone benchtop designs for your kitchen and you want them supplied as well fitted with an expert touch, we can help.
The benefits of using The Granite Warehouse For Your Stone Benchtop needs:
- We boast 25 years in the business and have an outstanding local track record
- We supply more than 200 styles of top-quality stone products
- We have a team of certified and qualified stone benchtop experts
- We boast excellent value and exceptional quality
- We are known for our swift, reliable & professional level of service
“My colleagues and I only trust Granite Warehouse when it comes to our needs for granite, stone, and tiles. We have been using granite warehouse for a very long time and we recommend this company to everyone around Perth and even Australia.”—Celine
Ready to find your dream stone kitchen benchtop and looking for a trusted supplier near you? Call on 08 9209 2620, email us or visit our showroom today at 91 Beringarra Avenue, Malaga Western Australia, 6090. We look forward to making your kitchen dreams come true.