1. We respect your privacy
- We are committed to safeguarding personal privacy. Unless given consent to do otherwise and/or otherwise permissible by and/or required by law, we will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
2. Your Personal Information
- Personal information that may be requested or provided by you includes, but is not limited to:
- contact information such as your full name and email address;
- your phone number;
- your inbridual preferences;
- financial information about you;
- your credit card details;
- information regarding your personal interests and interesting and relevant information about you;
- location data;
- sensitive information about you;
- your online behaviour and interests based on your online browsing activity (including social interactions);
- information automatically collected by our software to include IP Address, cookies data, performance specifications of the user’s hardware and software, date and time of access to Our Website and the URL of the page requested;
- information about your experience with our Services;
- the contact details of third parties. If you are asked to provide details about other people, please ensure that these inbriduals are happy for their details to be given to us and used for the purposes set out in this policy (which may include using their details for marketing and social media purposes);
- any other personal information which you directly provide to us;
- any other personal information requested or required for the purpose of provision the Services.
- purchase any product or service via Our Website;
- subscribe to any alerts, information releases, news, newsletters, updates and media releases about our products or services;
- complete and submit any forms to us;
- communicate with any other users on Our Website;
- contact us directly in person or via any medium including but not limited to by mail, telephone, social media and via the contact form on Our Website;
- participate in any offers, promotions or marketing activities;
- interact with Our Website for a specific purpose; or
- interact with or browse Our Website generally.
5. EligibilityThe collection of personal information is neither intended for, nor directed to, persons who are under the age of eighteen (18) years old. Persons under age eighteen (18) may only use Our Website with the involvement and consent of a parent or legal guardian.
6. Purpose for collection, use and disclosure of personal information
- Personal information will be collected, held, used and disclosed for the following primary purposes jointly and/or severally:
- To maintain the functionality of Our Website, including the provision of information to you relating to the content available on Our Website and e-commerce transactions conducted via Our Website;
- To send you any technical, administrative or legal notices, whether or not these are important to Our Website;
- To fulfil obligations in respect of any transaction made on Our Website;
- To provide you with information about your transactions, content and services, to provide direct marketing materials, events, special offers, competitions and promotions in person and via any medium including mail, telephone or any other form of electronic, emerging, digital or conventional communications channel;
- To maintain our relationship with you;
- To render Services to you;
- To provide you with newsletters via mail and electronic newsletters (e-newsletters);
- To respond to enquiries, complaints and complaints handling;
- To improve Services, Our Website and system administration;
- To record statistical data for marketing analysis and to conduct market research;
- To share personal information with our promotional partners and other trusted third parties in the manner described below;
- To the extent permissible by law, for any other purpose as may be deemed reasonably necessary by us in the circumstances.