For many homes the kitchen is the heart of the house and the kitchen countertop is most definitely the most used and abused surface in your house. The benchtop also sets the tone for the rest of that space due to its size and central location. Choosing the right benchtop is an important and complex decision, there are a variety of materials, colors and finishes to select from. Here are some helpful tips as you choose the best option for your home:
Marble has been present for millions of years and used as materials for furniture and artwork. One famous work of art made from marble is the statue of David by Michelangelo. Since then, the use of marble evolved. Marble benchtops give more life to a kitchen because of its elegant and luxurious looks.
1. Consider your lifestyle. Everyone uses their kitchen differently, you may use the kitchen extensively for food prep or as the main place for our family to gather in. When you are choosing the style and material of your countertops, try and imagine your family using the space and see whether you need durable and easy to clean surfaces or stylish and timeless. With over 200 types of countertops, you can be sure to find exactly what you need in our warehouses, from scratch-proof to heat and UV resistance. Our warehouse is designed to make it easier for you to consider every option.
2. Choose a style that’s right for you. Remember that your home and especially the kitchen is a reflection of your personal style and the kitchen countertop will need to blend in with the rest of the space while bringing elegance to your kitchen. We offer a wide variety of natural stones, such as premium granite, marble, limestone, sandstone, and engineered stones that have different styles, colours and even textures. Our experienced staff will be able to show you samples and help you choose the perfect countertop for your home.
3. Consider your budget. Your budget can be the main indicator of the type of countertop for your home, so you should consider the full cost of your renovation project including all material and installation to ensure that your project is successful.
4. Think about the future. Installing a high-quality kitchen countertop is one of the best investments you can make in your kitchen to increase your homes resale value. To give you the peace of mind you deserve, we only supply the highest quality stones that are going to last for decades.
5. Choose the right supplier. It is hard to judge the quality of stone if it’s the first time you are looking for one, so it is important to find a supplier you can trust. At Granite Warehouse, we have 24 years of experience giving our customers top quality material. Our expert staff is trained to help you make your selection and answer any technical questions.
At Granite Warehouse, we supply a wide range of natural and engineered stones for all surfaces of your house from kitchen benchtops and backsplashes, to vanity surfaces and even flooring and wall cladding. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff can help you decide on the best material for your needs. If you are ready for a brand new kitchen countertop to give us a call or visit our warehouse!